Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday ~ It's Chocolate ~ and It's Free!

Alas, I have accepted that my Summer schedule does not allow me the frivolity of languishing at the computer and blogging. I will have to be content with just accomplishing a few necessities such as email and facebook. I also have the date circled on my calendar whence I will reclaim ME time - Don't get me wrong - I adore my children, but I also adore peace and quiet!
This is where the chocolate comes in. I recently discovered that you can actually receive the blissful stuff via the mail....for free. Yep. Just go to www.realchocolate.com on Fridays. 9 a.m. EST and sign yourself up. Pick your favorite and know that it will be shipping to your box. You can use up to 4 emails per household so recruit your husband and any children you wish to share said chocolate with - Me? I am saving this one all for myself.
Bon Appetit!
Preppy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment