Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Always 5:00 Somewhere.....

I tend to purchase more wine glasses than shoes. True. At least once a week, poolside in my backyard, you can find me with the girls enjoying a relaxing glass while the men watch the children. I am not sure when it started, but my glasses are always a conversation piece. More often than not, they go home as a to-go cup. So, I am well known for my glasses. They have to be unique. I don't want someone to be able to say they also bought the same glass last week. Oh, sometimes, I pick up a glass or 2 at Swoozies, but for the most part I scour specialty shops and craft fairs for the fun, the whimsical, and the downright naughty. If I know it's been a bad week, I do have a set than simply has the word "Bitch" painted all over it. You can open almost any cabinet in my house and find a wine glass.
Being a Sunday, you may not can find your own, so grab your paint pens, head to Target and doodle your own. But, for the thrill of expectation, order a fun one today.

Merlot!
Preppy Girl

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shop on Etsy. ESPECIALLY for the Palmetto Trees I am so fond of!
Of course, the shop name is called Wine Whimsy and of course, she is from South Carolina.

I am so proud of my state for it's whimsical icon. You can adopt it, too - it seems to be a popular thing to do!


I have used this site for years. Eye4Gifts.com Her prices are great and she has every theme imaginable. Not to mention a special featured glass each month. I love these because they are quick shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment