Thursday, June 11, 2009

Saving Money....Naturally.....

I color my hair. Religiously. Every 4 weeks. Will miss any major milestone if a reschedule is not available. I have done this for longer than you need to know. Would I even want to know how much money has been spent on my head? Probably not. Normally, I am prone to use whatever the salon suggests will make my hair look full, fabulous and also promotes my hair color being resistant to fading. I usually follow through daily up until a week before my appointment. Then, I switch to something protein infused to prepare my hair for the chemical onslaught that will change it from its natural longings to the color of my choosing. Pureology is my latest expensive obsession. And now, I have a new replacement.

I decided that I simply won't have the funds next week to purchase anything except the color for which I am due. The search was on earlier this week for something that would fit my bill yet make my wallet (and hubby) happy. I found it....and I just might have a winner for good.

I picked up some Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner in their new Nourish line. I chose the Moisture formula - and got protein to boot. I am in love with this find and am sharing with you!
Guess what? The company is giving away FREE samples for you to try. What more could you ask for?

Shaggin with hair blowing in the summer breeze,
Preppy Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment