Friday, May 29, 2009

And a Dash of Color.....

Ah, the last post for the Starfish finds. These caught my eye in my searching....Whimsical and fun - but with the right outfit, simply charming! I am drawn to Starfish and foresee more than one of my finds making its way into my drawer for keeping....and wearing.....Now....I wonder if I can find Swizzle Stirrers with Starfish! I am sure there will be more posts featuring this fun Summer icon....Have a great weekend!
Shaggin,
Preppy Girl


I am a sucker for Turquoise...It's fun and funky...and usually the brilliant hues bespeak Summer. This Find is just perfect for tees or a dress....by Laura Lu Designs - Find it in this shop for 45.00




















Pink....Preppy...Whimsical....and perfect for this Necklace....by lulidesigns....36.00




















I swear I had something similar to this in college...It needs the perfect outfit to really shine....Lily? hmmm. It is by auntdeb on Etsy and is 18.00



















This is my Favorite! A beautiful lampwork starfish in Hawt colors! By TheCoralReef for 28.00













No comments:

Post a Comment