Friday, May 8, 2009

Time Out for Moms....

Here it is! That day we as moms love...we hope....sometimes the stress of it all can drive you nuts....but let's focus on the positive side of things. I cherish all the drawings, half cooked breakfasts and fights over who gets to give mom her gift first. Most of all, I love being able to decide how the day will be spent. Ah, choices. I told my husband I would like to spend the day in the spa and he looked at me as is I had sprouted horns. Let's just hope it doesn't rain....most of what I want to do is outside. There is work to be done in the yard and what better day to arrange for forced help?
As daughters, don't just sit there. DO SOMETHING. The grocery store flower department can be your best friend. At the very least, give a card. For me, my mom and all those I love who are moms, I am going to follow the stand by rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It works.
Happy Mothers Day weekend. Spend it wisely, You will be glad you did!
Preppy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment